"MOVING” IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION SEMINAR
All the things you want to know about selling your home
Join THE MARJORIE YOUNGREN TEAM and PEABODY RECREATION for a FREE seminar on October 17th where we will be discussing what you need to know to make the moving process seamless and stress free!
Here’s your opportunity to get advice from the experts, all in one place!
This is great information whether you are thinking of selling soon, or you just want to be prepared for when the time comes…
Experts will be on site to answer your questions about their services including: The moving process, Staging, Home Organizing, Home Inspections, Mortgages, valuing your property and much more!
Date: October 17th, 2019
Location: Peabody Public Library, South Branch (78 Lynn St., Peabody)
Time: 7-8:30pm. Doors open at 6:45
Cost: Free. registration is recommended -
To sign up or have any questions, please fill out our contact form with your name, email, and comment that you would like to sign up HERE
Raffles, Giveaways and Light Refreshments provided
Some Topics included:
• What today’s buyers are looking for
• Preparing your home to sell and the home selling process
• Moving Services
• Peabody Fire Department: Smoke and Carbon Monoxide requirements
• Learn how we can help you decide what to keep, dispose of, donate or sell
• Home Inspections - what to expect
• The Closing Process and how it works
• Organizing and Staging
• How to overcome fear when facing a move